We have found that many of our customers would like to grow things but need some guidance, and we have heard many tell us they wish they could give their families the “farm experience”. Now is your chance to do both! Introducing, Tubbs’ Berry Farm Farm School!
Participants will receive:
- Family friendly education on growing, harvesting, and preserving fruits and vegetables, starting seeds, saving seeds, beekeeping, animal husbandry, and more.
- The opportunity to work with their families on a real farm!
- The opportunity to learn where their food comes from, and reap the rewards of the harvest!
- One CSA share basket is included in the cost of tuition, which means your family will get a basket of fresh product they helped grow each week during harvest! If you don’t want to help grow the CSA basket, but wish to get a weekly basket of fresh produce grown here on the farm, click here to order a CSA share.
- Participants must commit to completing the program. This means attending class and work dates for the entire season.
- Tuition is $300/family for the season.
- Participants must also complete a registration form and will be asked to complete a liability waiver.
- Sat. March 16th 10-12 AM Shearing Sheep and Preparing the Soil. Wear work clothes!
- Sat. April 27 Bee Day
- May 18th Strawberry Planting!
- Saturdays June-1st of November.(Topics to be determined based on interest of group)